This weekend we had our annual Halloween party. I love parties and entertaining and wanted to step it up a bit. Here was our menu for today:
- Jack o lantern cuties – grab a Sharpee and draw on faces.
- Deviled eggs with spiders – here is the deviled egg recipe: Deviled Eggs. Then, get a can of pitted whole olives. Open the can of olives and drain. Cut the olives in half, length wise so the olives are ovals not circles. Slice 6 “legs” from one of the half circles. And place on top of the spider (see deviled egg spider pic below for reference.
- Pizza with olive spiders (see spider instructions above).
- Mozzarella cheese stick broomsticks: cut mozzarella cheese stick in fifths, slice into the mozzerella stick carefully to make little sections. Stick a pretzel stick in the middle.
- Ants on a log (I don’t like ants) here is the recipe: Ants on a log recipe
- Witches brew with spiders: mix half cranberry juice, half orange juice, 1 can of ginger ale, ice and plastic spiders.
- Trophy Halloween Cupcakes
Take home Goodies:
- Pumpkin straws (Adults)
- Halloween cups with lids and straws
- Clearance 3 D puzzles from Michaels